Insurance Agent, Commercial
Phone: (641) 673-8603
Margaret began her insurance career when she graduated from High School, and spent 10 years in agencies in Minburn and Des Moines. After working 20+ years in the banking industry, she returned to insurance in 2012, transferring from the management of a MidWestOne Bank office, into the Agency Manager and Commercial Producer role for MidWestOne Insurance Services. Margaret and Billy Blake purchased MWOIS in 2019, becoming Ratcliff & Blake Insurance Professionals. She enjoys the time she spends on-site with her clients, learning about their businesses, and assisting with their risk management strategies and loss control. What she loves most is finding herself working shoulder to shoulder with those clients on community projects, feeding her passion for serving others.
Insurance Producer: Property, Casualty, Life, Accident & Health
- Rotary Club of Oskaloosa
- Crisis Intervention Services – Board Chair
- MCCF – Mahaska County Community Foundation Board Chair
- Independent Insurance Agents of Iowa – Technical Affairs Committee
- North Mahaska Community School Board Member
- New Sharon United Methodist Church – Worship team
- Spending time with grandchildren
- Yard work
- Home improvement projects
My parents were missionaries in China, so I have a heart for missions. I enjoy supporting my husband as he serves with Safe Water International Ministries, distributing Chlorine Production Units and the gospel message in third world countries.